The IES and IES San Diego Section offer a variety of learning resources and opportunities that lighting and allied professionals will require throughout their professional lives to stay at the forefront of the art and science of lighting design, manufacturing and installation and to realize fulfilling careers.
Below are the dates courses offered at the section level.
Class Offered: 2020 Fundamentals of lighting
- Module 1 – Overview (History, Professional Practice, Physics, Vision, Color, Light and Health)
- Module 2 – Electric light sources and Auxiliary Devices
- Module 3 – Daylighting/Module 4 – Luminaires/Module 5 – Controls
- Module 6 – lighting Metrics, Photometry, Calculations and rendering
- Module 7 – Codes and Standards, Economics
- Module 8 – Lighting Design Process and Techniques, Sustainability and Commissioning
- Module 9 – Lighting for Interiors
- Module 10 – Lighting for Exteriors
Dates: Every Tuesday from May 19th – June 16th
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: online course
Cost: Include pricing as follows: Early bird Registration until 5/5- $250, $300 thereafter. Pricing includes PDF course materials.